FloraFood contains a special blend of 3 powerful friendly bacteria
Lactobacillus Gasseri | Bifidobacterium Bifidum | Bifidobacterium Longum
One way to help maintain digestive health is to be aware of and take care of our intestinal flora – the trillions of bacteria that make the digestive tract their home. AIM FloraFood® contains a special blend of three powerful friendly bacteria – L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum. Friendly bacteria promote the production of B vitamins, break down and rebuild hormones, protect us from environmental toxins, and help to maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
AIM’s special formula requires no refrigeration.
Download Data Sheet
Digestive problems comprise the number one health problem in North America. These concerns encompass everything from hemorrhoids to colon cancer and result in more time lost—at work, school, and play—than any other health problem. They also appear to be occurring with much more frequency. While many of them were almost unheard of in our grandparents’ time, they are cropping up more and more, and at an earlier age.
One way to help maintain digestive health is to be aware of and “take care of” our intestinal flora—the trillions of bacteria that make the digestive tract their home.
Bacteria thrive in our bodies. There are more bacteria in the digestive system than there are cells in the body—some 100 trillion. Their total weight is about 4 lbs (1.8 kg)—the size of the liver.
Bacteria have both “friendly” and “unfriendly” populations. When unfriendly bacteria dominate, the effects include diarrhea, gas, bloating, intestinal toxicity, constipation, and malabsorption of nutrients, as well as the illness that results from pathogens like E. coli and Salmonella.
Friendly bacteria (probiotics)
Probiotics is the term used to describe the healthy bacteria that naturally occur in the gut.
What do friendly bacteria do for us?
Friendly bacteria do much more than counteract the unfriendly bacteria. They also provide us with other powerful benefits:
• aid in the digestive process by helping digest lactose (milk sugar) and protein.
• clean the intestinal tract, purify the colon, and promote regular bowel movements.
• create lactic acid, which balances intestinal pH.
• produce antibiotics and antifungals that prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi and contribute to the destruction of harmful bacteria, molds, viruses, and parasites.
• protect us from environmental toxins such as pesticides and pollutants, reduce toxic waste at the cellular level, and stimulate the repair mechanism of cells.
• enhance our immune response.
• manufacture vitamins B6, B12, K, folic acid, and assorted amino acids.
• help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
FloraFood contains a special blend of three powerful friendly bacteria—Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum.
Lactobacilli are one of the most important types of friendly bacteria found in the digestive tract, making mainly the small intestine home. Lactobacillus gasseri is one of the main species of lactobacilli that inhabits the human gastrointestinal tract. These bacteria get their name (lacto) because they are able to turn lactose milk sugar into lactic acid. Lactobacilli are able to “balance” unfriendly bacteria because when they produce lactic acid they alter the intestinal environment, making it unsuitable for unfriendly bacteria. In clinical trials Lactobacillus gasseri; when combined with Bifidobacterium longum may shorten the duration and decrease the severity of diarrhea in adults.
Other than the obvious health advantages, the common use of antibiotics is often linked to gastrointestinal side effects, and the Lactobacilli, like L. gasseri, are thought to offset these effects by recolonizing the intestine during and after an antibiotics course.
Bifidobacteria are friendly bacteria, colonizing mainly the large intestine or colon and contributing to regularity. Bifidobacteria are considered extremely important to the health of the gastrointestinal tract. The bifidobacteria have been used to address intestinal disorders and boost the immune system. These strains are also important for the production of B vitamins.
Bifidobacteria may also reduce antibiotic-induced fluctuations in intestinal bacteria and the GI distress that can ensue. Antibiotics are particularly effective at killing all kinds of bacteria, good and bad—often leading to secondary infections.
Bifidobacterium bifidum is especially good at enhancing the body’s immune response and inhibiting harmful enzymes.
How to use FloraFood
• Take 1 capsule with meals twice daily, with 8 oz (240 ml) of water for maintenance.
• Best taken with meals. Food dilutes the stomach acids, creating an environment conducive to bacterial survival.
• FloraFood does not require refrigeration.
• Due to a unique and careful processing method, FloraFood is stable at room temperature for at least three years.
• AIM guarantees viability of the bacteria at the time of consumption within the three-year shelf life.
Q & A
Who should use FloraFood?
Anyone concerned about digestive health should consider using FloraFood. You should definitely take it if you are undergoing or have recently undergone an antibiotics course because antibiotics destroy friendly bacteria. Those who are traveling can also greatly benefit. Anyone exposed to stress could also benefit, since stress upsets our digestive tract.
Does FloraFood need to be refrigerated?
Most probiotics require refrigeration, but the bacteria in FloraFood are stable at room temperature due to the unique and proprietary processing methods used in its manufacture. Therefore, FloraFood does not require refrigeration.
Is there anyone who should not use FloraFood?
It is considered safe for everyone; however, diabetics using FloraFood should be monitored carefully because blood sugar levels may fluctuate and insulin intake may need to be regulated. When using dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner.
Will there be any side effects?
FloraFood is completely safe. However, some detoxification may occur. Please see our detoxification data sheet for more information. Pregnant and lactating
women should always consult a healthcare practitioner when adding new supplements to their diet.
May I take FloraFood with AIM PrepZymes® or other products?
You may take FloraFood with other AIM Products. FloraFood and PrepZymes are both best taken with meals. However, PrepZymes will break down the bacteria in FloraFood, so take these products with alternate meals.
What is the source of the bacteria found in FloraFood?
All three strains of bacteria in FloraFood are cultured in a laboratory environment from friendly bacteria derived more than 30 years ago from a healthy human source.
Benefits & Features
• Maintains digestive health.
• Supplements friendly bacteria.
• Balances intestinal pH.
• Stimulates/enhances immune system.
• Maintains/restores a balanced intestinal flora.
• Alleviates gas.
• Replenishes/bolsters natural friendly flora after antibiotic use.
• Helps produce vitamins, especially B vitamins.
• Maintains healthy cholesterol level.
• Unique blend of L. gasseri, B. bifidum, B. longum.
• No refrigeration required.
• 1 billion live cells per capsule, guaranteed at the time of expiration.
• Ability to withstand stomach acid.
• Bacteria adhere to the intestinal wall.
• Distribution throughout the digestive tract.
• 60-count vegetarian capsules
AIM’s special formula requires no refrigeration.
Buy AIM FloraFood 60 Capsules
Min. purchase to access wholesale prices is 3 x Bottles
The link below will take you to the official AIM website
Shop for any of these amazing products at My AIM Store
The information contained in this booklet is educational and general in nature and is not intended as legal or medical advice. The subject matter and applicable law in all legal and medical areas is in a constant state of change. The information provided is from general sources, and, although we believe it to be accurate, we cannot represent, guarantee, or warrant that the information contained in this booklet is accurate or is appropriate for the usage of all readers. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Testimonials were gathered from clients who have used AIM products and may not be typical for every person. Results may vary per person.