- Promotes digestion and eases stomach upset
- Aids in a healthy insulin response
- Soothes joint and muscle pain
- Toning and rejuvenating to the skin
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Green, sharp, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Linalool, terpenes
Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander is an annual herb, growing three feet high and being very aromatic. Derived from the seeds,
Coriander essential oil has been used for centuries for nausea, stomach upset, and to aid digestion and is still
used today for these same benefits. Coriander has a high linalool content, giving it strengthening and toning
properties that benefit the skin, emotions, and body. Coriander has been studied for its ability to promote a
healthy insulin response. Coriander can soothe sore muscles and joint pain and be an effective toner to the
skin. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to
use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Add a few drops internally and rub on stomach after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
- Apply to oily skin areas to avoid breakouts.
- Mix with Smart & Sassy to maintain a healthy insulin response.
- Apply to sore muscles and joints or use with doTerra fractionated coconut oil for massage.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTerra Fractionated Coconut oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.