- Assists with clear breathing
- Promotes healthy respiratory function
- Soothes tight, tense muscles
- Supports localised blood flow
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Alpha-pinene, carene, limonene
Cypress Essential Oil
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that's energising and refreshing.
Cypress essential oil is frequently used in spas and by massage therepists for its ability to soothe tight, tense muscles and promote circulation. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly to assist with clean breathing and healthy respiratory function. It can be used as a throat gargle for these same benefits, but should not be swallowed or taken internally.
Cypress essential oil contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions and to stimulate localised blood flow. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Diffuse, inhale or gargle at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with doTerra Fractionated Coconut oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply ti tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTerra Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one or two drips to toner to help reduce oily skin conditions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTerra Fractionated Coconut oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.