- Assists with clear breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Soothes tight, sore muscles
- Purifying and cleansing properties
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, airy
Main Chemical Components: Eucalyptol, alpha-terpineol
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees.
The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote clear breathing and respiratory function and for use on sore muscles.
Eucalyptus essential oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is efecting in helping lessen tension and supports a healthy response to oxidative stress. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Cogine with Lemon Essential Oil and Peppermint Essential Oil in a spray bottle for an effective cleaning spray.
- Mix with a carrier oil and rub on the chest to assist with clear breathing.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose and inhale deeply to clear the mind and promote clear breathing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTerra Fractionated Coconut oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.